Tuesday, February 7, 2023

IELTS Speaking - Part 1: Future plan

 English grammar can be really confusing, but perhaps the most difficult part is talking about the future. In IELTS, we don’t often deal with future tenses, but you might be required to talk about your future plans in IELTS speaking, so it is worth knowing a little about how to use these.

In this lesson, I will explain to you how to talk about the future in an accurate and interesting way so that you can ace your IELTS test.

Future plan

  • Why do you take the IELTS test?
  • What are you planning to do in the next five years?
  • What are you planning to do in the next ten years?
  • What is the first thing you will do when you arrive at a new place?
  • What plans do you have for your future?
  • Do you want to learn a skill that you do not have?
  • Why should we plan for our future?
  • What are some plans you had a few years ago but you did not fulfil them? Why?
  • What job would you like to have ten years from now?
  • How useful will English be for your future?
  • How much travelling do you hope to do in the future?
  • How do you think your life will change in the future?___________________________________________________________________________

Question and Answers :

  • What are you planning to do in the next five years?
Thanks for the question. Well, I want to see me in a position, after the next five years, where I will be able to take care of my organisation smoothly. Besides, all my responsibilities would be centred on the welfare of the organisation. I will have my own family probably and will try to travel as much as possible then.

  • What plans do you have for your future?
I have planned that I will establish a corporate agency where I will be able to employ both the skilled and unskilled people which will help to improve their livelihood. I want to be a loving wife and caring mother then and would like to enjoy my time through my works, passions and family bonding.

  • Do you want to learn a skill that you do not have?
Yes, I do want to learn. In fact, I am planning to learn the French and German language and I believe the languages will help me dealing with the German and French clients for whom I cannot deal effectively as I lack command over the languages.
  • Why should we plan for our future?
To do better in everything, we have to keep a plan and work accordingly. Since the future is always uncertain and if we do not have any plans, it would be impossible for us to reach our goals.

  • What are some plans you had a few years ago but you did not fulfil them? Why?
I, in fact, planned to achieve some computer skills like graphics design, web design, computer programming etc. but could not fulfil them. Due to heavy academic pressure, I could not complete the plans and in this professional life, I’m unable to manage time for the purpose.

  • How much  travelling do you hope to do in the future?
I guess not much in near future as it will be one or two trips this year and later on it depends on my job requirements. But yeah I wish to travel a lot, to take some break from my strenuous routine and indulge myself in beauty of nature. Hopefully I can do that in future.
If I pass IELTS exam , I hope I will go travelling in various countries around the world such as Canada for seeing the CNN Tower, Niagara Falls, Australia for Sydney Harbour,  the UK for London bridge, USA for Miami beach and France for the Eiffel Tower.  will visit those places once a year because they are attractive, have mesmerizing scene, tourist destination and historically and naturally connected.

  • How useful will Eglish be for your future? 
I suppose English will become a key ability for my career in the future and I'll be speaking English with my colleague almost every day then I can work from any corner of the world.
  • What job would you like to have ten years from now?
I believe I have obtained my PMP certification in the next ten years and becomes a project manager, responsible for many important project. In that way, I'll not worry about my job any more.

  • How do you think your life will change in the future?
As I mentioned before, if I go to abroad study, my life will definitely change in the future because I will get good job in a reputed company and will have more friends around the world who help me grow in their culture and help me when it is needed. Apart from this, I will earn more money and buy modern house for comfortable life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment