Wednesday, May 10, 2023

6th grade. Unit 8. Topic: Books in our life

 Books in our life

Books are one of the greatest wonders in the world. They follow us during all our life. When you read a book you enrich your mind with knowledge. This knowledge will help you in different subjects. People who read many books are very clever. If you read many books you will get a lot of information on many subjects.

Some modern teenagers don't like reading books. They prefer watching TV, playing computer games and other kinds of entertainment. I don't think it's very good. Books develop our intellect, our soul, but, of course, except some modern crime of love novels, which you can find in any bookshop and which are printed only for entertainment. I don't like this kind of literature and, in my opinion, reading such books is only waste of time.

They are many types of books such as novels, detective stories, science literature and many others.

As for me, I like to read books in my free time. Books help me to go away from life problems, to get into another world. Books pass over to us the knowledge and experience of previous generations. I like various literature directions and writers.

Also I like detective books written by Evgeniy Gogloev. I love his books because there are a lot of dangerous adventures in magic worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment