Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Activities for the first lesson

👉 Challenge: Speak about yourself.

👉 Must use: vocabulary of the 4th grade, Present simple to be


Activities for the first lesson

This year I have got two new classes… I don’t know them at all and they don’t know me either. Let’s get acquainted!

The activities that you use in your first lesson are very important and are likely to set the tone for the rest of your classes.

Classmate bingo

Learners choose six names of people in their class and put them in a bingo grid.

  • Randomly ask for names around the class.
  • Learners cross off the names mentioned on their bingo card.
  • The first person to cross off all names on their card is the winner.

Change the theme from names to favourite food, sports you play, colour socks you're wearing, etc.


What is your favourite .....?



Tell me about your teacher .....

Tell me about yourself .....

1. What's your name?  - My name is .........

2. How old are you? - I'm ....

3. When is your birthday? - I was born on the ... of .... in ... 

4. Where are you from? - I'm from .....

5. Where do you live? - I live in ......

6. What's your phone number? - My phone number is ...

7. Do you have any brothers or sisters? - I have got ....

8. What's your favourite food? - My favourite food is .......

9. What music do you like? - I like ....

10. What are your hobbies? - My hobbies are ....

11. What languages do you speak? - I speak ........

12. Do you like school? - I like school because .... /I don't like school because ...

13. What is your favourite school subject? - My favourite school subject is ....




No comments:

Post a Comment