Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Topics for discussion: Tell about your true friend

         

                                                             

MY FRIEND

                                                                Sample 1

         Lucky are the people who have friends. I'm happy to have a lot of friends, too. Some of them are very close, some are less. But all of them make my life interesting and enjoyable. They are rich who have true friends, says a proverb and I agree.
         I think, ……….. is my best friend. We’ve been friends since we went to school. We have much in common: the same interests and hobbies. Very often our opinions are the same, sometimes they are different. We understand each other and never fall out.
        As to his/her appearance, he/she is tall and slim (a bit plump). He/she is fair-haired (dark-haired) with blue eyes. He/she prefers comfortable clothes and you can often see him/her wearing jeans and a t-shirt or a sweater.
        I think that he/she is calm and frank. But sometimes he/she can lose his/her temper and become angry and sad. Besides, he/she is friendly, serious and hard-working. Although …….. is sometimes naughty, he/she is always there for me. He/she is a kind person who will always listen to my problems and try to help me. I can always count on him/her to be honest and to give me the best advice. It seems he/she and I are always talking or laughing about something. He/she has a very nice personality. He/she likes to laugh and to joke and has got a good sense of humour. He/she can be very amusing especially when he/she tells stories. He/she is also quite active and enjoys doing sports.
          He/she lives far from my house. But we meet every day at school. We are the same age. We get on really well and we always find lots of enjoyable things to do together. We spend a lot of time together discussing books, films, computer games, solving our problems, planning our future. We can talk about everything.
          I’ve shared many good times with …. . I’m happy I met him/her. I know, that the way to have a friend is to be one, so my friend can rely on me I won’t tell his/her secrets to anyone and won't let him/her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment